The master list of the 30 things I want to accomplish before I turn 30. The clock is ticking! My 30th birthday is February 8, 2015.
Make my own breadCOMPLETE- Stay somewhere French-speaking for at least a month
- Go to a Regency-era Ball
- Get an article published in a paper magazine
Go to a campout music festivalCOMPLETE- Get my Starry Night (Van Gogh) tattoo
- Make and can my own jam
- Get to a happy weight
- Go back to playing piano
- Get my place decorated and organized, and be roommate-free once more
Visit at least one country I've never been toCOMPLETE- Make clothes for myself
- Visit New Orleans again (maybe for Mardi Gras this time)
Host aSteeped TeapartyCOMPLETE- Eat local for a month (successfully)
- Celebrate my 30th birthday with something special
- Go on a zombie walk
- Learn to scuba dive
- Make my own cheese
Volunteer in AfricaCOMPLETE- Get a novel published
- Make bags for myself
- Start work
at a job I want - Make my own wine and/or beer
- Learn to play the ukulele properly
- Get a Master's degree - MSW convocation in June!
- Get a cat
- Make an "epic" craft for me (e.g. chain maille, really detailed embroidery, a knit sweater, a quilt, an underwire bra)
Shoot a gunCOMPLETE- Get into a decent relationship
Bonus Items
- Set off floating lanterns
- Make red beans and rice from scratch
- Make lasagna from scratch
- Make at least 2 things from every cookbook I own
- Get rid of a thing a day for a month
No comments:
Post a Comment